Corn fritter one of my favorite snack choice and it is easy to make. You don’t need much ingredients.
- 1 corn, shredded or grated (I prefer shredded)
- 3 shallots
- 1 spring onion (chopped)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Salt and pepper
- Cilli or paprika powder (optional)
How to Make
- Mix the all purpose flour, cornstarch and baking powder into bowl then add egg, combine it well
- While in other bowl mix the rest of the ingredients
- Then after mixing well, combine the corn into the batter
- Mix until all the corn cover with batter
- Prepare the medium heat pan, add some vegetable oil. I used non sticky pan so it does not need so much oil
- After the pan heated, put the corn batter on the pan using your spoon
- Fry both sides until it is golden brown, then serve it. You can serve it with some tomato or chilli sauce. Or you can create your own dressing sauce.
So that’s it my easy and light crunchy corn fritter. And it is well served when still hot.
So I hope you inspired with this recipe and create the innovative one. Thank you for visiting and reading my blog. Comments and suggestions are welcomed. Stay safe and healthy. 😊
One Comment Add yours
One of my favorites! These look delicious.